HDID

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
Not sure if these will show up to people on here, but basically one is my scorecard from the weekend and the other is a FC.

Im assuming that this is some kind of mistake from the club, or a huge huge coincidence.

If you are unable to access these, basically they are identical scores per hole. So do i email the club or will it just be a fault with HDID. Just to confirm my score is 100% correct.

http://www.howdidido.co.uk/scorecard.aspx?id=276313171&section=25

http://www.howdidido.co.uk/scorecard.aspx?id=276313161&section=25

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
take it up with the club, they input the details to HDID.

If you go to HDID direct they will just tell you to speak to the club

Good Luck

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am able to click on any competitors score from the competition. Assuming as we are all members of the same club.

I realise that as I quite often look to see how friends or other competitors have got on in their round but to then remember that the scores are identical on each hole must take some doing.

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
I realise that as I quite often look to see how friends or other competitors have got on in their round but to then remember that the scores are identical on each hole must take some doing.

I just noticed as we were tied first and second and was on countback, so i checked how close then when realised we were tied all the way checked the rest.

im assuming its a mistake as has our hcap the same also.

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
Nah! Why bother! :rofl:

@OP Probably worth querying with the Club. Not just the scores that match, but also resultant handicap. could be worth checking FC's history to see whether that ties in too.

just checked the club website and we have the exact same hcap.... something definitiely amiss

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just noticed as we were tied first and second and was on countback, so i checked how close then when realised we were tied all the way checked the rest.

im assuming its a mistake as has our hcap the same also.

I would have thought that whoever was checking the scores would have looked closely at the cards when doing the countback and they would be able to verify the accuracy of the scores on HDID.

D

Deleted member 15344

You'll have to excuse my ignorance but what is PSI??

We enter them into a PC in the clubhouse then place our scores in the box. I have emailed the club.

Sorry yes the PC is the PSI

It looks like the mistake might be with your FC who has possibly inputed your score as his also ?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Could just be one of those freaks of golf, like when a high handicapper plays like a Cat 1 for one round and everybody thinks that they're a bandit. :whistle:

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
Sorry yes the PC is the PSI

It looks like the mistake might be with your FC who has possibly inputed your score as his also ?

sorry FC might not have been the right term, he wasnt playing in the same group as me or anything, just the same comp im assuming. I put my score in the PC then dropped it straight in the box. I checked the guys who i played with for that reason and his seems right.

D

Deleted member 15344

So it looks like you have the exact socre - nothing to worry about and seen it before at our place lastw eek

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Could just be a weird coincidence, couldn't be that uncommon unless you both had a strange score on the same hole. Stranger things have happened.