Has the Lockdowns made you fatter or fitter?

Has lockdown made you fatter or fitter?

• Yes

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Stayed the same

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • fitter

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • fatter

Votes: 30 34.9%
  • weighed the same but fitter

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • weighed the same but not as fit

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • I'm just a moaner about everything.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Lockdowns really made me have to think about home workouts. I've not changed my diet but had to change my workout - all I have at home is a 16KG & 32KG kettle bell and a pull up bar. Found that I've stayed the same luckily but actually made me think of not returning to the gym and doing a home gym in my garage.

Has anyone else struggled or thrived?

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Doesn't make sense the pole? If it said has made fitter yes or no fair enough but says fitter or fatter yes or no

Which is it? Lol

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
2st 2lbs lighter (taken me 6months mind) - and feeling a lot fitter for it. Cant wait to be unleashing the new slimcea me at the golf ball.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Both in my case.
Not playing golf has meant that weight has slowly crept on. I'd typically be walking and carrying 3 times a week for a few miles a time. Additionally, all the spare time has lead to comfort eating.
OTOH, Not playing golf has meant that I've done more cycling and running than before, which has definitely added some leg strength and improved cardio.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
This latest one I've dropped 7lbs.

Would be more, but on my fee days off I ruin the diet with the calories beer contains...

Well done, having a beer won't be the end of the world, just don't over do it. Consider that the average pint contains 227 calories which has very little nutritional value makes me frugal with the amount I drink.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Yo-yo. Started putting on a bit but decided at Christmas to cut out snacks and swapped the beer for wine. Currently half a stone lighter than I was on Jan 1st.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Well done, having a beer won't be the end of the world, just don't over do it. Consider that the average pint contains 227 calories which has very little nutritional value makes me frugal with the amount I drink.
That’s all well and good until you’re four down and it’s only 3pm....

??

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Last year I dropped from a 113Kg to 79Kg... This year I've concentrated on maintaining that... Don't really want to go any lower as family/friends were getting concerned I was looking a tad emaciated... Certainly don't want to go back to full fat either... I went low carb... Quite strict to start but now allow myself the occasional treat...

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mines not just lockdown

Yes played more golf after lockdown 1 so I got fitter but when the twins came complete with more lockdowns getting down to exercise is hard not gonna lie

We eat well in the evenings as in a good dinner around 19:15 after all kids tucked up

But around 8 we have snacks that's our downfall

D

Deleted Member 1156

I weigh about the same but I've been doing a lot more walking and cycling so probably fitter.