Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than 5

• Total voters

Nikki

Head Pro
Visit site
To celebrate my 200th post I've come up with a story and a poll...

After having a great night with some blokes from Scotland, we discussed the chance of having a haggis and a wee dram when the Groundsman (from Scotland) came back from his sister's wedding.

No to me this is fantastic as haggis is something rare and treasured back here in the Netherlands...

Now I thought there must be some Scots here so I thought of making them green with envy after telling this.

In the end I wanted to ask something...

How many of you folks like haggis???

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Love it,Nikki what part of Holland are you from ,we meet up with a couple of guys who play at NGC when we go to Ireland every year.

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
nikki i love haggis. my day starts with a large bowl of porridge. i then prepare my hunting gear. lunch is chips and deep fried mars bar, washed down with irn bru. then i spend all afternoon hunting for haggis. dinner is then haggis neeps and tatties(ayrshire tatties). washed down with a litre of whiskey. this happens every day. :D

BROOKIE

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I went to a wedding about 20 years ago in Kircaldy,the host
cooked me a full english breakfast with haggis and chips
washed down with a can of mcewans extra,pure bliss

T

thecraw

Do you have a scottish club head cover, bag with a scot flag and a scottish flag hanging outside your door... :D

You lucky so and so...

Naw, he just has the body of an Englishman hanging from the tree in his front garden!!!

:D

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Immense stuff - one of the reasons Scotland is a great nation
have even got my 5 year old daughter into it - sat on a potato scone and topped with a poached egg (burns breakfast according the menu as i remember)

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
first experience of it was Burn's Night at RAF Leuchars, 1973. We being ultra civilised Navy types thought we'd rescue the RAF chappies from the impending assault on their delicate constitutions so we kidnapped haggis, whiskey and piper. strangely they were ungrateful.

all I can get now is the supermarket stuff - can you get the real thing in Berwick (or is that too far south)?