H4H photos

sjw

Visit site
Can anyone tell me where and when the photos by the photographer will be published?

Edit: Or, of course, how to buy them, if that's the case (more money for the charity?)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Generally there is an article put up on Golf Monthly website at some stage. Obviously they don't use every photo but in some previous years (perhaps not all years) richart has had access to the full gallery and posted the link.

Reactions: sjw

sjw

Visit site
Any update? @richart ?

Not sure why I'm so keen, I'm sure any photos of me will be dog but I don't think I've ever been at an organised event with a photographer before (not where I might be the subject, anyway)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Any update? @richart ?

Not sure why I'm so keen, I'm sure any photos of me will be dog but I don't think I've ever been at an organised event with a photographer before (not where I might be the subject, anyway)
Did he even take many pictures? I remember the photographer on one tee box and a couple in the clubhouse and that was it.

sjw

Visit site
Did he even take many pictures? I remember the photographer on one tee box and a couple in the clubhouse and that was it.
I had photos on two tee boxes, and I saw him driving around in a few different places as well, taking shots of groups in the fairways. It's possible that you were just on the other side of the course to him as he worked around

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had photos on two tee boxes, and I saw him driving around in a few different places as well, taking shots of groups in the fairways. It's possible that you were just on the other side of the course to him as he worked around
Yeah, almost certainly. I never saw a photographer until we were about 5 holes from the end (8th tee box).