H4H Blackmoor- Justgiving site

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
The justgiving site is now up and running.(y) www.justgiving.com/golfmonthlyformhfh2021

Foe some reason the 'u' disappeared from forum in the link, but if you click on the above or the link in my signature you will get through to site.

Donation is £25 plus gift aid if you are a UK tax payer. Please note that this is just a donation, so please do not add words such as deposit, payment etc, as gift aid will get taken away. If you don't play on the day for any reason I will not be able to refund this donation.

If I could get all donations made by those on the players thread by the end of April, that would be great. You don't of course have to be playing to make a donation.;)

You do not need to advise me you have made a donation, as justgiving keep me informed of all donations. It would be helpful if you could include your forum name on the donation, as I am not sure of all your real names.

Any queries please drop me a pm.

Rich

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
The justgiving site is now up and running.(y)www.justgiving.com/golfmonthlyformhfh2021

Foe some reason the 'u' disappeared from forum in the link, but if you click on the above or the link in my signature you will get through to site.

Donation is £25 plus gift aid if you are a UK tax payer. Please note that this is just a donation, so please do not add words such as deposit, payment etc, as gift aid will get taken away. If you don't play on the day for any reason I will not be able to refund this donation.

If I could get all donations made by those on the players thread by the end of April, that would be great. You don't of course have to be playing to make a donation.;)

You do not need to advise me you have made a donation, as justgiving keep me informed of all donations. It would be helpful if you could include your forum name on the donation, as I am not sure of all your real names.

Rich
Klop

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Players Donations received:-

Richart
Imurg
Cake
Leftie
Traminator
Dando
OldSkier
Philthefragger
Yandabrown
AnotherDouble
Swinger
Shamalamah
Kraxx86
Fell75
Lilyhawk
Backwoodsman
BlueinMunich
Smiffy
ArnoldArmChewer(AAA)
JamesR
GG26
Petema99
LiverpoolPhil
PNWokingham
Papas1982
Radbourne2010
Stu_c
Duffers
Wherediditgo
Paperboy
Junior

Forum Donations
Pauldj42
Drive4Show
FullThrottle
Fish - MidAm Jason

Keep the donations coming. (y)

Last edited:

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
The justgiving site is now up and running.(y)www.justgiving.com/golfmonthlyformhfh2021

Rich
All done. Congratulations Richard on a top job ??

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Players Donations received:-

Richart
Imurg
Cake
Leftie
Traminator
Dando
OldSkier
Philthefragger