Banned
Visit site
Benross Sand Wedge

Black

Force Milled Face

56/12

KBS Shaft

Lamkin Z5 Multicompound Grip

This black wedge range was only launched the same week we held the charity day, and is branded as Benross REV.

A photo is very difficult as its all in a heat wrap, but its a very nice looking club.

I will cover the postage costs myself, so you are only bidding to win the club, I would expect this to have a retail value of around £70+.

Auction ends Sunday 27th September.

I can bring along to Bearwood should anyone wish to look at it.

Let the bids begin.....

Last edited:

PIng

Head Pro
Visit site
Cleveland Sand Wedge

Black

Force Milled Face

56/12

KBS Shaft

Lamkin Z5 Multicompound Grip

This black wedge range was only launched the same week we held the charity day, and is branded as Cleveland REV.

A photo is very difficult as its all in a heat wrap, and I can't find any online, but its a very nice looking club.

I will cover the postage costs myself, so you are only bidding to win the club, I would expect this to have a retail value of around £70+.

Auction ends Sunday 27th September.

I can bring along to Bearwood should anyone wish to look at it.

Let the bids begin.....

Hi Robin,
I can't find any reference to a Cleveland Rev wedge online, are you sure it's not a Benross? Either way, I'll start the bidding at £40. No need to post, I can collect from Coventry if successful.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Hi Robin,
I can't find any reference to a Cleveland Rev wedge online, are you sure it's not a Benross? Either way, I'll start the bidding at £40. No need to post, I can collect from Coventry if successful.

Thanks, I’d been speaking to a friend at Cleveland when I was posting it so it stuck in my head ?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
For those moaning about no photo, as I’ve stated, it’s all in heat wrap so a pic is worthless, if you want to see it, Google Benross Rev Wedge, you’ll see it on American Golf or others.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sold to PIng for £50. Thanks for your support.

You need to pay the justgiving site in my signature, and then contact Fish to arrange delivery.(y)