H4H Auction item - Stewart R1-S Push trolley

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
We have a lovely new Stewart R1-S Push Trolley for auction. Black with blue wheels. Photos to follow very shortly.

Upsidedown, Ben, won the trolley at the RickG charity day at Coventry, and has very kindly donated it to the Help For Heroes cause. Big thanks to Ben and Stewart for the generous donation which I am sure will get some cracking bids. The trolley would normally be £179 new.

The auction will end on Sunday 27th September at 09.00.

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
We have a lovely new Stewart R1-S Push Trolley for auction. Black with blue wheels. Photos to follow very shortly.

I have this trolley (same colourway as well) - thoroughly pleased with it, so would recommend it to anyone.

Easy/quick to put up or put down. It fits in the boot of my mini when folded down and the brolly holder is high enough to allow me to walk along under cover easily (I’m 5’9). It also seems very well built with the mechanism all tucked away within the body.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Sold to Bigfoot for £190. Thanks for your support.

You will need to pay the Just giving site in my siganture, and contact Upsidedown (Ben) to arrange delivery.(y)

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have this trolley (same colourway as well) - thoroughly pleased with it, so would recommend it to anyone.

Easy/quick to put up or put down. It fits in the boot of my mini when folded down and the brolly holder is high enough to allow me to walk along under cover easily (I’m 5’9). It also seems very well built with the mechanism all tucked away within the body.

What about 6' 5" ??