H2 Flipping NO!

nairn1967

Medal Winner
Visit site
Have been keeping my eye out for a deal on waterproof cart bag. Noticed this week that H2NO have released their 2018 range. Some smart colours, but circa £300 for a cart bag:eek::eek:

I know the £ vs $ has increased prices but going from circa £229 to £339 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sun-Mount...hash=item5b4107c773:m:mqSSxnnZ6Y1moYr4408h-Rw)...... H2NO flipping way!

Shambles of a bag, I had one a couple of years ago and first time I had to use the rain cover found to my disgust and disbelief that the hood actually fits back to front, so while it is fitted and open your clubs are exposed to the elements.

I took this up with them stating it was a major design flaw and any donkey should have known that the other way around is a more sensible solution to stopping rain getting into the bag.

Over priced and over rated

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My ~2015 carry H2NO is a great bag, has a Cart Friendly Base so I can carry or stick it on my Powakaddy when I wish, no changing bags. That price is significantly up all right, don't think I'd be shelling out that much for one.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Played yesterday in the foulest conditions ever. My wife's H2NO cart bag did NOT keep things dry. Yes, it was a bit extreme but conditions were not so bad that play was impossible, in which case shouldn't a £180 "waterproof" bag actually be waterproof?