H/C question

macca64

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I posted last week about my new hc at new club it is 20,played sat in roll up 29pts,played today 47 pts with 3 mates i took down,problem i got,iknow i'm better than 20,i'm not bragging honest,prob about 15,but i can't enter comps knowing i got this score in, me with 20 hc,does anyone know of hc being adjusted by just putting a card in not being signed or talking to the sec,ta all.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
47pts well played that's near 10 than 20 h/cap.

You can play a supplementary card but it needs announcing before you play and counts as a qualifier round. If you speak to h/cap sec explain your concerns and your scores over weekend and previous history and he still sticks with 3 card handicap you've done all you can?

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
but i can't enter comps knowing i got this score in, me with 20 hc,

Why not. Where's the problem.

Put the cards in, prove the point. It's not your fault if you played 3 cards and gave them your previous.

If your conscience is stopping you, from now on every time you play, make it supplementary. If someone asks why, explain you have already played to 9 and you don't want to bandit your first comp.

:)

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
just go out and play,its a different ball game having a knock with a few mates than having a card in your hand,if you win all well and good but your h/c will level itself out over time.