Guilty pleasures. What are yours?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
One of my all time "guilty pleasures" is the film - Footloose... Every time it's on I have to watch it... Strange really..

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
eBay, my love-hate relationship with it just seems to stand the test of time, and my wallet

Besides that, my wife calls me Bridget jones as I love a HUGE bowl of ice cream in front of a film

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I have always said there's on such thing as a guilty pleasure, especially in music. As long as it is legal, if you like something you should not have to apologise or feel guilty about it.

Having said that liking a Nickleback song is not a guilty pleasure, is is just plain perverted. ;)

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
I like a Nickleback song :eek:

Thats just twisted! There's a guy in my team at work that actually goes to Nickelback concerts! We're getting him some therapy to get over this illness..

My guilty pleasure is West Ham Utd.. I have no idea why as i'm an Avid Rovers fan through and through but I always look for West Hams scores to see how they've got on.. Off to get myself some therapy now and tell myself its wrong.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Cheryl Cole :whistle:

Again, whilst I would not listen to her solo stuff, I would defend your right to like her and in no way should you feel guilty. I love Girls Aloud, not in a guilty way but due to the fact they have made some superb pop music.

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
A ridiculous capacity for fresh cream.

In fact I'm not really guilty about it at all and I have no idea what my cholesterol level is :)

scratch

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Again, whilst I would not listen to her solo stuff, I would defend your right to like her and in no way should you feel guilty. I love Girls Aloud, not in a guilty way but due to the fact they have made some superb pop music.

Trust me, it's not her music I'm interested in..... ;)