Good Season?

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
I know we aren’t pros but at the same time I think we all like to set our own goals for our golfing season.

Im interested to know what every one thought about there own year-any personal milestones reached or any shockers?

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
My goal was to get down a shot-came so close but missed out by point one-there’s always next year I suppose.

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Just out of the winter foursomes in round one...don't talk to me about goals....will get back to you in a week when not steaming angry!

Topper_Harley

Medal Winner
Visit site
The only goal I had in 2006 was to get out onto the course again and start playing after having a five year break from the game

2007 is going to be a good year hopefully - at the moment I'm playing to about 18 and am hoping to slash that by 5 or 6 shots during 2007. Does anyone think that's too ambitious ?

MacMachattie

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think there's no reason why not Topper_Harley. Like Roy Castle would say: "Dedication's what you need."

My aim for the year was to get cut by 3 shots and I managed 2. Not bad, but still room for improvement in '07.

chirs

Visit site
lucky lucky, club champ, course record, recently discovered getting a scholarship at uni, some one up there must like me!

swingstar1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have stayed the same handicp all year - then again I didn't play in any more than a handful of medals and got in the buffer every time.

feel Im playing quite consistently eo very happy with that and have played some lovely courses this year like the European in Ireland and Wallasey over here

all in all just glad every time I get out and it doesnt go sideways!

I dont think you can ask for a lot more than that