Golfstream Revolution going free

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am awaiting my new trolley to arrive, and then once fully tested and comfortable with it, I shall be looking to say bye to my Golfstream Revolution trolley.
It does work, however the speed switch is glitching (after being replaced twice already) and the lithium battery wont be going with it (that can go in my daughters Gokart)
It does have pneumatic tyres and the front wheel is a prototype they tried that has a rubber tyre so is much quieter on tarmac and hard surfaces.
It has had a new motor, and the central beam lock cable had to be adjusted a little while ago. However, it does work, or would be a fair donor should anyone want it for spares for their own.
This will be free to anyone that wants it, and I am prepared to deliver it within a reasonable distance.

Let me know if you're interested for when the times arrives (at most about 2 months)

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sounds a bit like Trigger's broom
????
Hardly..
Frame..original and so strong I (16st) can stand on it without damaging it.
Pneumatic tyres/wheel...cost option upgrade when bought new
Rubber tyred front wheel... free trialling upgrade from Golfstream after a couple of months of ownership
Motor....its the second one.
Gearbox..original
Motor controller ..original
Speed display...second unit (replaced myself after a segment went on the previous one)
Speed controller/on-off unit....on number 3 or 4. The original lasted until 2 years ago....
I'd say it was more original than that broom you love..

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have my new trolley now and it's first outing is tomorrow morning.
One last time of asking about the Golfstream Revolution......