Golfing Stamina on the course and in bedroom?

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Let's be honest here.

The guy's a Troll. He lurks on websites spamming. Probably some spotty nerd sitting in his bedroom on his own, lonely and friendless (not surprisingly)

Benny, this forum is a friendly community with certain standards. If someone comes along and breaks these standards then obviously they will be sent to Coventry.

Not being funny mate but some of your posts sail very close and could risk yourself going to the same Midlands location.

The word is, keep it clean and with a thought for other users. Amen!

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Unfortunately Basher a lot of people are very brave behind a keyboard.

They are usually hen-pecked husbands who can't get a word in edgeways at home and are terrified by the wife so they choose to use other mediums such as the internet, shouting obscenities at football matches and imaginary friends to make themselves feel more manly.

These are the people that would cack themselves and run rather than have conflict in the real world.

If people want to be obnoxious they are more than welcome to come and say it to my face.

I know I can be an argumentative git at times, I'm not perfect/saintly etc, but neither am I a snide little so-and-so.

hellbunker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
agreed with "realgolferuk" why hasn't GM deleted this post...2ndly this should have been ignored by all of you above. That way, 'di*kless Jimmy' wouldn't be getting the attention he is...

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Got to admit, I can't quite work 'Benny' out from his posts. He's just pulled someone else up on another thread, and yet he is often the most obusive one here. I just don't get it?

I'm all for a bit of banter, but some of this is getting personal. If you can't play nice go home and find some 'chavvy' forum to be rude on!!

As for 'advertisers' ie newbie posters bringing up this sort of tripe. Go away, you are the dross of all forums. If you have something to contribute to the general theme of golf, then welcome.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have to agree about benny I have had several run-ins with him and am sick of it, he has insulted me on several occasion none of which have been deserved. Really don’t know why he is on here because he seems to hate it.

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
Let's be honest here.

The guy's a Troll. He lurks on websites spamming. Probably some spotty nerd sitting in his bedroom on his own, lonely and friendless (not surprisingly)

Benny, this forum is a friendly community with certain standards......

That first sentence was mint, I really liked that one. Lurks on websites spamming - not true. Probably some spotty nerd in his bedroom etc. - Not true - I'm at work and getting away with murder - getting paid as I type. I'm not lonely but I am friendless. I don't really have friends anymore. This is not a community.

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
Have to agree about benny I have had several run-ins with him and am sick of it, he has insulted me on several occasion none of which have been deserved. Really don’t know why he is on here because he seems to hate it.

Thats cos you're a potty slot :D :D :D