Golffix app - Fix your swing for free

Roland

Assistant Pro
www.canal-view.co.uk
Just discovered this free app and tried it on my Android phone, also available for iPhone I believe. There are no reviews for it so I think it is in trial stage at the moment.

Basically you video yourself swinging and after analysing it you given a score out of 10 and tells you what you are doing wrong. I was sceptical trying it but so far have been very impressed. I'm a high handicapper and I'm always trying stuff I've seen on youtube but this app focused on 1-2 problems it identified and told me where I could look for a fix. Once you have done a few drills trying to fix it you can record your swing again. You don't need to be on the driving range or actually hitting balls, I did mine in the back garden. You can record your swing face on or down the line and with an Iron or a Driver.

I was on the verge of going for a lesson but I have put this off after getting 39 points in the roll up this week.

Hope this helps for those of you who, like me, love a bit of (free) technology. Let me know if it works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220308-223101.png
    Screenshot_20220308-223101.png
    831.9 KB · Views: 22

Springveldt

Visit site
Danger, Will Robinson.

I had a Zepp Golf Sensor a few years ago and could make the most incredible swings according to it, scoring the swing 97 out of 100. Only problem was I saw the result of that swing as I topped it 50 yards down the range. Next swing it says 82 and I watch a 3 wood hit the green 230 yards away.