Golf slow play incident caught on video!

Hooker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am a 27 hcp and have been having trouble with my swing lately, it does not help my partner has been getting on my nerves constantly making noise while I am over my shot.

Anyway, I was struggling along the other day not due to slow play, but the fourball behind us in buggies caught us up and this happened.........................please tell me if this was the correct etiquette?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUrsX9O7Y2c

Mark_G

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Correct etiquette is to wave them through then slash the tyres as they pass. Nice video lol

wull

Tour Rookie
Visit site
this reminds me of an incident that happened way back in 1999.i was 13 at the time and i was playing in the seniors medal with 2 friends.

one of them was talking all the time right up until the point i was ready to hit my tee shot,he kept doing this....also when i was on the green.

on the 11th we started argueing but it wasn't with the guy who was talking it was my other friend who incidently i'm going to be working for in april.anyway we were argueing for ages and it was almost comign to blows then the guys on the tee started shouting at us....they were in the right tbh but what was funny was our arguement stopped straight away and kev started hurling abuse at them.

they soon apologised.......