Golf shorts

antmoss3

Visit site
Hi all
I am looking for recommendations for golf shorts. Ideally I don't want them to be flappy and would prefer a 'tailored/slim' fit that hug the leg more...
Any recommendations will be much appreciated
Cheers
Tony

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
They are all cut differently, and one man's hugging fit is another's flappy (and yet others cause for much swearing!).
You really do need to try a few and find a manufacturer and model that suits you and you needs - then stock up.
That some manufacturers typically come up small on their sizing isn't much use in this context either - you will want to compare the fit for the same size waist.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all
I am looking for recommendations for golf shorts. Ideally I don't want them to be flappy and would prefer a 'tailored/slim' fit that hug the leg more...
Cheers
Tony
Stromberg are quite slim,
Hugo Boss also
I know under armour do tapered legs in trousers but check the website for shorts.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi all
Cheers
Tony

Try Landsend

NM1

Visit site
Recently bought UA from Complete Golfer (have website) and they are perfect. I am xxl in most things and shorts can be a challenge, not this time. Good luck

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
M&S, but depends of what style is in with them at the time, i must have 20 pair plus and all far more comfortable than ones that are a golf make

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve just bought my 2nd pair of UA shorts from hotgolf (eBay store) £22 delivered. They are comfortable and fit really well.