Golf shaft compatibility question

Isleworthian

Visit site
I recently got a Taylor Made Sim 2 max driver and after a fitting session it was suggested i needed a 60g shaft . I couldn’t get on with it ( have always had 50g reg flex before ) and I got it changed to a 50g. Stock options were limited and I’ve ended up with an Everflow Riptide Black 5.5R 50g mid ltrajectory select fit . Yet to try it other than short spell on range which was promising but is there any reason for me to worry this shaft would be incompatible with this club? . I’m a 20 handicapper typically hitting drivers max 225/230 yards

D

Deleted member 29109

I've got the Riptide in a Sim and it's a fantastic combination.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I recently got a Taylor Made Sim 2 max driver and after a fitting session it was suggested i needed a 60g shaft . I couldn’t get on with it ( have always had 50g reg flex before ) and I got it changed to a 50g. Stock options were limited and I’ve ended up with an Everflow Riptide Black 5.5R 50g mid ltrajectory select fit . Yet to try it other than short spell on range which was promising but is there any reason for me to worry this shaft would be incompatible with this club? . I’m a 20 handicapper typically hitting drivers max 225/230 yards
Everflow Riptide Black 5.5R 50g mid ltrajectory select fit is a collection of words and just Greek to me ?