Golf only Black Friday deals...

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I understand if this thread gets pulled, however, I thought maybe a Golf product only thread might be good to get us chumps to spend more money this weekend.

I'm (possibly) after a Garmin S3 watch or above. I know the S2 watch is on sale in American Golf, but I'd like one with bunker / water hazard distances rather than just dog legs & layup distances. I have an S1 watch, but if I'm going to treat myself I'd like to get the most out of it!

Any heads up on an S3 watch (or better) would be appreciated!

power fade

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Bought the Mrs a Garmin Approach x40 from very for £150, costs £200 in American Golf.
She loves it as its a golf gps with shot tracker and also like a fit bit watch/ heart monitor etc

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I understand if this thread gets pulled, however, I thought maybe a Golf product only thread might be good to get us chumps to spend more money this weekend.

I'm (possibly) after a Garmin S3 watch or above. I know the S2 watch is on sale in American Golf, but I'd like one with bunker / water hazard distances rather than just dog legs & layup distances. I have an S1 watch, but if I'm going to treat myself I'd like to get the most out of it!

Any heads up on an S3 watch (or better) would be appreciated!

direct golf doing tom tom watches on offer at moment

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just had a look on hotdeals and there is a link with Nike it is showing a good amount off the clubs ( I think) eg
Nike Vapor Fly Irons4 Iron - PW (Right-Handed)

£500 reduced to £299.99
not sure if there another 30% off at the checkout.

just had another look and they give you a code to get 30% off at the till.

so those £300 clubs are now £210.

Last edited:

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just had a look on hotdeals and there is a link with Nike it is showing a good amount off the clubs ( I think) eg

£500 reduced to £299.99

There's a thread on here somewhere with someone with £200 to spend on new irons. He should be all over these. They're an excellent set. Nike are also dropping their pants on the Vapor Pros which are too good for me but an excellent set at a fantastic price.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There's a thread on here somewhere with someone with £200 to spend on new irons. He should be all over these. They're an excellent set. Nike are also dropping their pants on the Vapor Pros which are too good for me but an excellent set at a fantastic price.

he got a barely used set off his boss for £50!

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site

£500 reduced to £299.99

That is a deal!!