golf lessons

D

Deleted member 1740

I can recommend True Fit Golf in widnes/warrington. Reasonable rates and his teaching methods are sound.

HartleyHare

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i'm looking at getting a lesson or 2 in the near future.

would i be better having a few at a range or say a 9 hole playing lesson??

i'm toying with 9hole but are these as good?

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had a 9 hole playing lesson last summer and can highly recommend it. I personally believe that it's good for the Pro to see you playing the game, rather than just hitting balls on the range. I did book a series of lessons after the playing lesson too, though.

mickytwodesks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
mono - (is this after mononucleosis also known as kissing disease in America???)

I have lessons at Playgolf Manchester (link: http://www.manchestergolf.co.uk/)

and cannot recommend the staff highly enough. Both Adrian Rogers and Pete Styles are top-blokes and excellent teachers. not only that they made me feel relaxed when i had a god awful swing.

its filmed on split screen (both front and side views) and they review it then and there.

here is the link to prices: http://www.manchestergolf.co.uk/golflessons.php

only problem little mate is its quite far away for you to travel.

Mike

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Ha ha thats quailty dought it looks like that on a typical Manchester rain filled day though.

Yeah it is quite expensive for balls and a good store got fitted for a Ping G5 there a few years back and everyone seemed really nice

mickytwodesks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
it looks like that all-the-time as its sheltered and lit up by 'chillfactor' - no rain or natural light can get past!

yeah its expensive but good facilities. to be honest i think the American Golf Store attached is useless and i wont be buying anything else from them. bad past experiences :(

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Thats great when i got a free weekend i might give that putting green a go for a bit of fun,

Shame about the bad experiences then again my Ping driver only lasted 5 months it didnt want to go straight or maybe it was me who couldnt