Golf Insurance (Recommendations)

Mungoscorner

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just wondering how many forummers have dedicated golf insurance,and what the pro's and cons are with different companies and policies.
I am toying with the idea of leaving my clubs in my locker at the golf club and as such they wouldn't be covered by my house insurance.
Thanks in advance. :thup:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just wondering how many forummers have dedicated golf insurance,and what the pro's and cons are with different companies and policies.
I am toying with the idea of leaving my clubs in my locker at the golf club and as such they wouldn't be covered by my house insurance.
Thanks in advance. :thup:

I ended up paying an extra £5 per year on top to cover the clubs being left in the locker as my home insurance didn't cover it. As our locker room has swipe access only in and out and CCTV outside the doors they were quite happy that it wasn't a huge risk. To be honest as we've gates at the entrance too which needs a toke or the code it isn't the most appealing target and touch wood we've been pretty lucky

Hutchy17

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have looking at this for few weeks now as send a few balls in funny directions :) Thinking either golfplan or golf care will get the wife to sort it this week im sure she will pick the right one.

hutchy

mikevet

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My golf club provides insurance as part of the membership deal, but I'm not sure exactly what it covers so I've always had a personal policy. Biggest worry is injuring a third party and a potential claim, although a payout towards paying for that elusive hole-in-one would also be welcome! Just stopped insuring with E & L as they were getting a bit expensive, and taken out policies for both my son and me with Golfcare.