Golf in or near Milton Keynes

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Afternoon fellow golfers,
I have the misfortune of having to visit roundabout city on 20th feb for a client meeting that will hopefully be finished by 11.
Can anyone suggest a course that might let a leftie hacker pay money to spend the afternoon in the trees?
Thanks,
Dando

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
More than welcome at the Zoo......
It's a Wednesday, we'll be playing but I'm sure we can go for an afternoon knock instead......
Ladies rollup goes out from 10 for an hour so going by 12 should be ok. Sunset about 5.30 so plenty of time....
But you'll have to play with Fragger......:unsure:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It's a Wednesday, we'll be playing but I'm sure we can go for an afternoon knock instead......
Ladies rollup goes out from 10 for an hour so going by 12 should be ok. Sunset about 5.30 so plenty of time....

saves me giving you the other options :)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My Uncle is a member at Aylesbury Vale, I played there once and it was quite nice, I think (although honestly I can't remember in great detail now). Their visitor rates seem to be quite cheap. https://www.avgc.co.uk/ Might be too far south of where you're going though, I'm not sure.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My Uncle is a member at Aylesbury Vale, I played there once and it was quite nice, I think (although honestly I can't remember in great detail now). Their visitor rates seem to be quite cheap. https://www.avgc.co.uk/ Might be too far south of where you're going though, I'm not sure.

its where i used to be a member, should cost about 15 quid to get a game there, course is pleasant enough but likely to be showing signs of heavy winter traffic, on the way back out coming south (15 mins or so from MK)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site

Thanks for the offer. Let’s make it a date!
I’ve played golf with both of you and it hasn’t put me off but might be different with the pair of you at the same time!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I’ve played golf with both of you and it hasn’t put me off but might be different with the pair of you at the same time!

Everyone gets lumbered with them when they're new to forum meets James 😁

D

Deleted member 15344

If you fancy a round at Leighton Buzzard let me know