Golf in Gran Canaria?

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi muckers,hope you are well! Me and the wife hope to visit Gran Canaria this November.Can any of you good folk share good course recomendations,prices,or stories please? Many thanks!

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Deke, Check out Meloneras golf, played there in May and they had a great dwal of eur 45 for 2 rounds. Nice course with testing par 3's. The back 9 along the coast is far better than the front.

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Deke, Check out Meloneras golf, played there in May and they had a great dwal of eur 45 for 2 rounds. Nice course with testing par 3's. The back 9 along the coast is far better than the front.

Cheers Junior,that is a great deal for Spain,what a bargain! I will check out asap,thanks again mate.;-)

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Deke,

As well as Meloneras, check out, Anfi Tauro Golf, absolutely stunning course - you won't be disappointed!

Also, Salobre Golf is good and since I played it a good few years ago, they have built another 18 holes.

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Deke,

As well as Meloneras, check out, Anfi Tauro Golf, absolutely stunning course - you won't be disappointed!

Also, Salobre Golf is good and since I played it a good few years ago, they have built another 18 holes.

Thanks mate,I am getting really excited now! Woot!!!