Golf Digest Volvo Open... Galgorm Next Friday 25th spare place going free

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A few of us forummers here in Ireland are playing in this next week and a space has become available as one of the lads has had to pull out due to unforeseen circumstances.

So if there is anyone free next Friday who fancies a game at Galgorm with us, we have two tee times booked for 1pm and 1.10, give me a shout.

If you haven't played in one of these before it is a great day with some great prizes on offer. As well as the prizes for places 1-3 there are 2 Long Drive Holes and Nearest The Pin Prizes on all par 3s so four in Galgorms case.

Full details of the events here

http://www.golfdigestevents.ie/

PM me if you are interested and definitely available

Last edited by a moderator:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
As above, one of our non forum guys is off on holiday the following morning and was able to play fine but his missus thought she would treat him and booked them into a hotel in Dublin on Friday night so it is now too tight for time to get back and collect her etc and get down there.

Last edited:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Must be someone who fancies a freebie at Galgorm, home of the NI Open for last couple of years.

It's a cracking course and a chance to win some great prizes.

If it helps, I promise not to put you out with Bob 😉

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Should be a good day out, gives the weather to be nice at present also. If I can swing a half day i would happily show you round :)

Ok mate well let us know as soon as you can whether you can get time off or not and if you can the spots yours.

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok mate that's great

Although most of us have played Galgorm before it will be good to have a member show us how it supposed to be played 😉