Golf betting

bradleywedge

Visit site
Anyone on here (over 18 obviously) like to have a bet on the golf? I like to have a couple of quid on PGA and European Tour events from time to time, deffo on the majors. Couple of events this week done a couple of quid e/w on Garcia and Stephen Gallagher (at a tempting 400/1!) in Dubai and Kucher and Speith (at a tempting 50/1!) in the Phoenix this week, fingers crossed!

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I put down a small amount every now and then. My main achievement seems to be ensuring the success of someone the week after I stopped following them...

I've taken to going top 10 or 20 to give myself a bit more interest at the weekend. I've looked online to see what the most 'efficient' way is of tackling 150 man fields where a large number have a decent chance if they get hot, but not seen anything definitive.

Nothing currently on my radar for the weekend, but adri arnaus (sp) might be worth a look.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I always stick a few each ways on the majors. Only 1 or 2 quid e/w on four or five guys so it ends up being about £15 outlay. Usually they all crash and burn embarrassingly. If I'm lucky one of them scrapes the top ten so I only lose a fiver instead of the whole lot.

Blakey

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have a few £ each week, i do a little research and follow a few tipsters on social media.

I Tend to bet a bit more on the majors to make it more interesting, and never large sums of money but have had some reasonably large payouts.

Haven't had a proper look this week, but inital thoughs are there is better value on European Tour than PGA, Tom Lewis and Matt Wallace standout at their repective prices after a quick look.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I don’t have the time to research properly so tend to follow Ben Coley on the Sporting Life website, tends to have pretty decent results across the entire season.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
If I do (which is fairly rare) I usually wait until the end of the 2nd round and back a guy who's about 5th at the time