Gokart trolley owners - opinions sought.

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Evening gents.

I've decided to sell my three year old Gokart trolley, but have no idea really what to ask for it. It's the black model with blue battery cover and switches and comes complete with an 18 hole battery, transit cover, umbrella holder and bottle holder. To buy the same model and accessories new from Gokart, you're looking at just under £300. I'm thinking £160 plus courier costs, for mine. Does that sound about right or am I miles away??

I'll likely offer it on here (obviously with photos etc!!) before I go down the Ebay route.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :thup:

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
the transit bag is free until Jan 13th if you buy a trolley & I think its 20 quid off 2 accessories aswell so makes it around 265 ish

I reckon 150 - 160 is about right depending on the battery as at 3 y/o it may be due a change.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I always thought you knock about 1/3 off for good nick used, especially as its not really been majorly superceeded. I reckon it will sell for £160 + post all day long tbh

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If it needs a battery then you'll be another £50 for a decent one. £175 - £200 with a brand new battery would be a fair offer I reckon.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't understand these threads - surely you will recieve what it's worth via either an auction site or via a 'near offer' if you put it up for sale on the board here?

If you want a realistic 'valuation' - one sold last month on the bay, 12m old, 36h batt and complete with the bag for £147 (17 bids) and one 1m old used 3 times at £165.

Based on that, and other sales, I suspect that even Homer's pricing is generous.

Phil2511

Global Moderator
www.britespark.org
A golf shop near me is selling top condition MotoCaddy S3 for approx £150 if that helps you get an idea. (Normally £400)
Our Junior Captain bought one and it was as good a condition as mine (2yrs old) and I keep mine tidy and clean.