Going Home - Crewe Golf Club

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've made the decision to move back to my first golf club - Crewe Golf Club

i joined Alsager GC nearly 2 years ago and the club and course hasn't overly thrilled me.

The price for Alsager is brilliant but at the moment only getting 7 months of decent golf.

Went back to Crewe the other day and realised how much I missed it.
Cant wait to return!

i know there's a member of Crewe on here but I forget his name! :rofl:

OntheteeGavin

Visit site
Evening, I am traveling up to Sealand next Tuesday 28th, thinking of playing at Crewe on the way. How is the course at the moment, due to the weather? Any better draining courses around M6/Chester?

Thank you

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Evening, I am traveling up to Sealand next Tuesday 28th, thinking of playing at Crewe on the way. How is the course at the moment, due to the weather? Any better draining courses around M6/Chester?

Thank you

What’s your budget ?

Mere , Vale Royal Abbey and Knutsford (9 holes) drain well and should be reasonable vfm.

Push the boat out and you have Delamere, Sandiway, Wallasey, Caldy, Heswall a short jaunt from the M6 near Chester.

OntheteeGavin

Visit site
What’s your budget ?

Mere , Vale Royal Abbey and Knutsford (9 holes) drain well and should be reasonable vfm.

Push the boat out and you have Delamere, Sandiway, Wallasey, Caldy, Heswall a short jaunt from the M6 near Chester.
Hi Junior, thanks for suggestions. Will have a look.
Wallasey, Caldy, Heswall
I have stayed at the Heswall Premier inn and gone for a run on the old train line through the course. Think I'd struggle to get that north in the time available as well cost tbh.

Cheers