Go Kart Manual Electric Trolley

SGC001

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I bought one of these recently. I ordered it by phone from the website as my computer wouldn't allow my order to be submitted. The person I spoke to was helpful.

Used it twice now, battery seems to cope fine and one of the courses I played is quite hilly and challenging for some batteries or underpowered trolleys.

It's easy enough to set up and use, relatively quiet, charges quickly and seems sturdy enough. It folds into an odd shape so I've had to rearrange how I pack my boot, which is no big deal. I've had problems with other trolleys pulling to one side, not expecting those issues with this trolley. It does seem to free wheel quite easily, so care needs to be taken when leaving it.

I was able to purchase an adapter for my existing battery which is offered at a reduced cost (purchase without battery) or as an addition to your purchase. Given the cost of batteries I found this a useful option and now have 2 batteries.

So far quite happy with the product and service and would recommend it at this stage.

SGC001

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Out of interest, why did you elect to go for the manual option?

A sign of my age, I'm old and trust technology about as far as I can throw it. I reckon I could get a good 30 yards on this one if needed.

It was cheaper, I figure manual stuff has been around longer so should be less likely to suffer from errors or glitches and I don't see the problem with walking next to a trolley setting the speed manually. I've seen people with remote control trolleys and that looks fun, but seems a bit of a needless expense to me.

SGC001

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
When you say trolley bag do you mean for clubs or to put the trolley in and keep your boot clean?

I got the one to keep the boot clean as they have a deal if you order a trolley and 2 accessories.

I use and old Taylormade Vortec golf bag and it's falling apart, but just packs so well in the boot and takes so much stuff I won't replace it. It's like a V shape so takes up half the space of a tour bag in the boot, but fits all the gear in.

They don't make them anymore, if they did start again I'd buy 2.