GM's 5-o-clock round-up

mweston1016

GM Staff Writer
Visit site
Another week, another dose of top quality Tour action. Over to you Messrs Westwood and McIlroy...my blog on golf's new great rivalry

No cheques today for GM Forum meet but will post new signer uppers here tomorrow. There are still spaces left.

Also today:

Lauren Taylor has her US Open invite withdrawn (harsh)

Mike, Neil and Alex are with Monty today in a photo studio in London, we'll have more on that in the coming days. Monty on very good form apparently...

Last edited:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another week, another dose of top quality Tour action. Over to you Messrs Westwood and McIlroy...my blog on golf's new great rivalry

No cheques today for GM Forum meet but will post new signer uppers here tomorrow. There are still spaces left.

Also today:

Lauren Taylor has her US Open invite withdrawn (harsh)

Mike, Neil and Alex are with Monty today in a photo studio in London, we'll have more on that in the coming days. Monty on very good form apparently...

As long as those four are not doing a underwear shoot.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Any word on the foot joy comp Michael ?

FootJoy will select a winner on 1 March, 2012. Golf Monthly will publish the name of the winner here on that same day. Good luck

mweston1016

GM Staff Writer
Visit site
Ahhhh yes, good point. Passed to FJ and waiting for them to get back, will probably have more news tomorrow but will make a sticky post here as soon as I know. They are judging...