GM's 5-o-clock round-up

mweston1016

GM Staff Writer
Visit site

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jeepers the LGU are realy cutting off their noses to spite their faces on this one , Charley is right to take up the invite to the states ,she couldnt possibly turn it down & will be a better player for the experience of it .. im sure the other players would understand as they would do the same , 9th in the world been replaced by 683 in the world ?? madness ,

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
She didn't play in the training game they agreed, ergo she is out. She signed the form if the story is correct, so only has herself/management to blame.

yeah right - what did yo know and care about contract law when you were 15 ???
Give her a break - she's not some super rich journey man pro

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
She didn't play in the training game they agreed, ergo she is out. She signed the form if the story is correct, so only has herself/management to blame.

so the LGU are not supose to be there to support the up & coming young players no ?
as an amatuer they should be there to help & support her in her fledgeling carreer , they should be doing everything to promote womens golf & golf in general , & also to get their best team out to win the Curtis cup .. they are appointed to do both of these ..

T

thecraw

Like the Law situation in the Walker Cup these decisions are made by blazers in smoke filled rooms.

The sooner people and attitudes like this are removed from golf the better. Golf needs to drag itself away from this pathetic snooty image and fast.

bluetoon

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hmmm let me have a think about this one.

A. Play in the first Golf Major of the Year.
B. Play in a training session

Got to be the training session for me. NOT.
Moronic decision to ban her.

mweston1016

GM Staff Writer
Visit site
Couldn't agree more, she's got an invite to play in the first Major of the season for a good reason...she's a very good player! USA 1 - GB&I 0