GM have won me over...

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
The free box of AD333s have got me to subscribe from now one, I usually buy GM each month but the thought of spending £40 on a mag didn't seem attractive, but I couldn't resist.

Anyone else overcome by freebies?

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am nearing the end of my subscription with another golf mag (TG), I normally buy GM off the shelf but I think I will change to GM for my delivered copy.

Personally 1-2 years ago I did not really like GM and thought TG was better. Obviously they have worked hard on it and it is without a doubt better that the others.

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Me too - ha, ha.

The 30% off and unberella didn't pursuade me but this will.

easier to explain to HID - I subscribed to this and got this free sounds better than I bought this and then bought this.

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
easier to explain to HID - I subscribed to this and got this free sounds better than I bought this and then bought this.

Thats because you are speeking their language. My wife spent £155 on Jimmy Choo shoes. She reckons they were a bargain cause they were half price :D :D

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I must be lucky, we went shopping for HID last Friday and ended up buying me some ecco shoes, 2 pairs of jeans, a Maine golf jacket, socks and some shorts and not forgetting a pink polo :eek:!! she hates shopping but I love it (when I have cash that is and thats not often lol).

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I must be lucky, we went shopping for HID last Friday and ended up buying me some ecco shoes, 2 pairs of jeans, a Maine golf jacket, socks and some shorts and not forgetting a pink polo :eek:!! she hates shopping but I love it (when I have cash that is and thats not often lol).
Hmmmm....so HID buys you loads of new golfing gear , meaning you'll want to get out and stay out of the house for longer by being on the golf course and then she goes and buys herself some new underwear..... :rolleyes:

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Parmo.
Just read your story out to the wife. Saying what a wonderful wife you must have, knowing exactly what her man likes. (I was dropping some very unsubtle hints!). She wasn't impressed by your wifes dedication to you.

Then I read Nomad Pauls reply. Followed by your answer. The wife thought that was funny.

What have I married!! :eek:

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
was only the other day i said to my mate, next time i need balls i am gonna subscribe to GM. Might aswell.

Shame they aint Z-URS though!

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
haplesshacker, I know it seems strange, after reading nomadpaul's post I asked the wife lol, I think I am safe as it was clothes not clubs and I needed some gear anyway for everyday wear as I was looking like Poulter on the course but Worsel gumage off.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think those that already have subscriptions should be given a box for their loyalty if they have subscribed for more than one year. ;)