GM Centenary Apparel - On the course

Bunkers

Head Pro
Visit site
Howdy

Just a quick snap to prove how nice the GM Centenary gear is (First tee at Machrihanish just before driving off on 13/8/2011 in the Rotary Open). The polo shirt and sweater are quality and hit the right note with the understated logos etc. Pompom cover also good although colour probably would suit an Alla Athletic fan best (niche market!)

machrihanishaug2011.jpg

Thanks again GM!

Ray

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
That is, without doubt, the whitest hat I've ever seen!

I concur about the merch though. I don't have any (yet) but got to see it up close and personal at the centenary day I attended. Really good quality stuff.

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Bunkers out of curiosity what size polo and jumper do you normally wear and what size do you have? The sizing chart confuses the hell out of me as I have a 44" chest but have never been a medium in my life!!!

Also a picture of the polo without the sweater would be nice :)

Bunkers

Head Pro
Visit site
Tiger, i got the shirt and sweater in medium however, normally take a large. The medium sweater fits just nicely and the shirt is still roomy. If you are not sure go with a smaller size than normal. As for the pic of the shirt, just imagine a blue polo shirt with a small logo on each arm (that'll save me getting the camera back out!)

T

thecraw

Great photograph, who was the artistic brain behind that shot?