Gleneagles Queens

Thread starter #3
Gorgeous. I'm playing it for the first time in a month and these pictures just ramp up the excitement levels even further.
It was soft under foot, played a club longer at least as the ball didn't run anywhere. A big change from the links golf we were playing the few days before.

Kaz

I don't think I've ever played it despite playing the Kings several times and the PGA Centenary as well. Due to play it next month as well so will be interesting to see how it compares.

wull

Tour Rookie
I played them all a fair bit as a junior and the PGA more recently but as always I can’t remember much of them, I’m terrible for that.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Staff member
I think I enjoy the queen's more than the other 2, alas it was in poor condition last time a played there, but it was springtime.
What was the condition like?

Thread starter #8
I think I enjoy the queen's more than the other 2, alas it was in poor condition last time a played there, but it was springtime.
What was the condition like?
It was pretty good, albeit a bit soft in parts - ball pretty much dropped and stopped on the fairways and approaches, very little run compared to Nairn and Dornoch :)