Gladiators

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
You cannot deny that the show isn't being hyped up for its' return tomorrow evening.

I have to say the original show was good entertainment originally and was lapped up by my (then) very young kids. Some of the original muscle bound dudes have gone on to do quite well for themselves.

I just feel that the new show will be more "Americanised" with glamourous birds and steroid fuelled meatheads.

Not planning on watching it but imagine my youngest will tune in. :)

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got a mate who is on the production team, this time the gladiators are more like athletes not steroid meat heads. However, this time its all staged, trust me it is not going to be anywhere near as good as the last one.

And no Lightening!

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
Got a mate who is on the production team, this time the gladiators are more like athletes not steroid meat heads. However, this time its all staged, trust me it is not going to be anywhere near as good as the last one.

And no Lightening!

Or Jet :p

Page

Medal Winner
Visit site
I just feel that the new show will be more "Americanised" with glamourous birds and steroid fuelled meatheads.

like the original wasn't like this?

the original concept for gladiators was from the us. i just think that aspect of it adds to the overall appeal. it's a real 'david and goliath' situation which has the viewer wanting the man on the street to kick proverbial ass.

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
As a kid I thought Lightening was fit, but watching the repeats last year on Channel 20 Freeview, she wasn't that nice really.
Scorpio was always my favourite, real dirty looking bird and Jet ofcourse too. Panther as well - what a backside she had - I like the older woman. Always wanted to play hang tough with those three ;)