funniest lines from films...

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
amusing myself while at work today thinking about laugh out loud lines from films i've seen. one which really amused me came from Dogsoldiers......a group of soldiers are fighting for their lives in a scottish glen against werewolves when one soldier is grabbed by the throat and when eyeball to eyeball with this beast screams...'go on then....and i hope i give you the sh*ts in the morning'!
tickled me.....so whats your favourites?

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
40 y/o virgin, the scene where he is going on about women being like a plant and cultivating it and that, he then classicly says "then you f*** the plant!"

Also, for untold funnies, check out so I married an axe murderer.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
40 y/o virgin, the scene where he is going on about women being like a plant and cultivating it and that, he then classicly says "then you f*** the plant!"

Also, for untold funnies, check out so I married an axe murderer.

No way mate, best line in 40yr old virgin is at the end when he flys through the advertising bored "there were two sides and they hurt equally as bad"

How could we have all forgotten this?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g_GeQR8fJo

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I agree with Anchorman. Very, very funny..
Especially this scene...

Brian Fantana: [about Veronica] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.
[opens cologne cabinet]
Ron Burgundy: Wow. Never ceases to amaze me. What cologne you gonna go with? London Gentleman, or wait. No, no, no. Hold on. Blackbeard's Delight.
Brian Fantana: No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
Ron Burgundy: It's quite pungent.
Brian Fantana: Oh yeah.
Ron Burgundy: It's a formidable scent... It stings the nostrils. In a good way.
Brian Fantana: Yep.
Ron Burgundy: Brian, I'm gonna be honest with you, that smells like pure gasoline.
Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.
[cheesy grin]
Ron Burgundy: That doesn't make sense.
Brian Fantana: Well... Let's go see if we can make this little kitty purr

Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell? Oh.
Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.
Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.
Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people
Garth Holliday: What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.
News Station Employee: Smells like Bigfoot's dick.
You Stay Classy San Diego!

Also all of "This is Spinal Tap" and "Withnail & I"

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Blazing Saddles - the best line ever.

When Sheriff Bart and the Waco Kid are spying on Hedley Lemaar recruiting his evil henchmen, they dress up as KKK. When Bart goes to sign up his black arm is exposed and they pull off his hood. Then the immortal line " Hey where de white wimmin at??"

Shear genius

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
"I hired you people to try to get a little track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots ."

Hence the name of my Premiership dream Team!

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
isnt young frankenstein the film where marty feldman is sent to steal a brain.....once put in the monster it goes beserk and gene wilder enquires...'who's brain was it?' to which feldman replies ..'abby somebody......abby normal'

B

birdieman

Many from Withnail and I.
I like the whole Penrith tearooms dialogue - Withnail(rather the worse for wear) is getting tired of the poor service and demands -
"We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now!"
link -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m6LhZJdCQY

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Many, many lovely subtle lines in "Local Hero". Maybe not laugh out loud but I can watch it over and over.

"Are you sure there are 2 L's in dollar?"..."Aye, and are there 2 G's in buggar off?"

"so whose is the baby?" ...embarrassed silence

"Aye. I wonder what the poor people are doing tonight, Donald"

rgs

Tour Rookie
Visit site
From a James Bond film with Brosnan, Bond in bed with a beatuiful female and talking to M (Judi Dench) on the phone when M finishes the conversation "James i always knew you were a cunning linguist"--