FS: Ping G15 White Dot 4-SW irons

Astraeus

Head Pro
Visit site
I am selling my Ping G15s, standard length, white dot, in 4 through SW (8 clubs). They are lovely clubs and rightly regarded as a superb set of beginner/game improvement irons. I have played them for two years although only committed to golf this year and, as such, they are in a good/very good condition. There are no notable scratches or scrapes. They have lived indoors when not being played and in a 14-way divider on the course so there has been very little head-clattering. All clubs are regular length PING AWT shafts.

I am confident everyone here knows what the clubs look like so I have upped the contrast on the photographs (which plays havoc with colours) in order to display every single scratch/scrape/ball mark. Hopefully you will be able to see what good condition they are in.

1510180026 by Astraeus, on Flickr
1510180007 by Astraeus, on Flickr
1510180006 by Astraeus, on Flickr
1510180005 by Astraeus, on Flickr
1510180025 by Astraeus, on Flickr
1510180024 by Astraeus, on Flickr
SW grip by Astraeus, on Flickr
SW by Astraeus, on Flickr
W grip by Astraeus, on Flickr
W by Astraeus, on Flickr
9i grip by Astraeus, on Flickr
9i by Astraeus, on Flickr
8i grip by Astraeus, on Flickr
8i by Astraeus, on Flickr
7i grip by Astraeus, on Flickr
7i by Astraeus, on Flickr
6i grip by Astraeus, on Flickr
6i by Astraeus, on Flickr
5i grip by Astraeus, on Flickr
5i by Astraeus, on Flickr
4i grip by Astraeus, on Flickr
4i by Astraeus, on Flickr

Happy to respond to any questions. :thup:

Yours for £225 including postage or arrangements can be made for collection close to South Yorkshire.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can i just compliment you on your pictures, too often enough people come on here selling stuff with the promise of cleaning it before sale etc, you however have prepared for sale very well with some fantastic pictures.

Bravo. Good luck with the sale!

Astraeus

Head Pro
Visit site
Can i just compliment you on your pictures, too often enough people come on here selling stuff with the promise of cleaning it before sale etc, you however have prepared for sale very well with some fantastic pictures.

Bravo. Good luck with the sale!

Thank you. I always think it is a bit of a stretch to expect someone to lay out for a new set of clubs without a proper indication of condition. Hopefully they'll sell themelves now!