FS: Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ S Flex Driver 65G Shaft & Adaptor

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ S Flex Driver 65G Shaft & Titleist Adapter for sale. Mint condition, its has only been used for one round and a few practice sessions - No marks at all.

post-19205-1243078672-2_thumb.jpg

This is a very smooth mid kick(mid flight) mid spin shaft. Any questions please ask.

£40 delivered 1st class.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Brand new grip put on when the shaft was built, its a black Srixon tour velvet style and the playing length is 45".

Asking for yourself or just making sure all the info is in the post?

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Brand new grip put on when the shaft was built, its a black Srixon tour velvet style and the playing length is 45".

Asking for yourself or just making sure all the info is in the post?

Asking for myself Al' :thup:

Just looking at the write up on the shaft. I'm after trying a stiffer shaft in my 910D2 (It does have the SureFit adapter?).

I like the Kai'li, but feel a little stiffer flex might help so long as the shaft isn't overly boardy. I'm losing quite a few left at the minute and (Boomig hook) just looking to try a firmer flex.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Asking for myself Al' :thup:

Just looking at the write up on the shaft. I'm after trying a stiffer shaft in my 910D2 (It does have the SureFit adapter?).

I like the Kai'li, but feel a little stiffer flex might help so long as the shaft isn't overly boardy. I'm losing quite a few left at the minute and (Boomig hook) just looking to try a firmer flex.

Its not boardy at all! very smooth. You will find it hard to find a bad review on it and its premium build quality. Its a full product, grip, shaft, adapter ready to go! I have used that shaft for many years in my 909 and wanted to try it in the 913 but have ended up doing back to the 909 so selling this on virtually unused at a loss. Sorry to be a salesman but grab it with both hands, its a great shaft and sounds like what you need. A little stiffer but very talkative shaft.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just looking at the spec on the Titleist shaft options.

Seems the YSQ 65 launches higher than he Kai'li, with a little more spin.

I must admit to being tempted.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Gareth. From what I understand, that shaft is probably the closest to a 1 shaft suits all that there is - and true to flex. I've had 1 swing with one - a while ago - and it felt nice - though the Cleveland Hi-Bore it was in felt weird!

At that price, you can hardly go wrong!

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Gareth. From what I understand, that shaft is probably the closest to a 1 shaft suits all that there is - and true to flex. I've had 1 swing with one - a while ago - and it felt nice - though the Cleveland Hi-Bore it was in felt weird!

At that price, you can hardly go wrong!

Thanks for that Foxy :thup:

PM Sent Al'