FS Galvin Green and Taylormade

saxmaster

Assistant Pro
Visit site
so my mums making me have a bit of a clearout. and you guys thought you had it rough with HID's ha

galvin green ardell brand new with tags bought from st pierre as an xmas present selling due to being bought a gg astor so silly to have two
size large but can be reduced to a s/m with the fastners .
pinot noir in colour

£110 posted
rty.jpg

taylormade tour burner irons 4-sw

great set of clubs graphite stiff shafted bought around two years ago before i really took up the sport

id say 7/10 condition obviously a few nicks here and there

£110 posted
xcvb.jpg

vbnm.jpg

exactly the same as these
http://www.golfbidder.co.uk/product/423506/Taylor_Made_Burner_Tour.html

and finally my current irons bought these end of october from snainton golf for £350 used them for the first time at royal porthwcawl in feb, gamed about 15 rounds in total condition id say 9/10 grips and shafts like new, heads in excellent condition even for forged, i genuinley welcome any inspection on them.
shafts are true temper r300 standard loft and lie.
looking for £240 posted.

ol-1.jpg

uikl.jpg

uikjm.jpg

collection is more than welcome and prefered am open to offers will be going all titleist this season

and have r11 woods and xft wedges to come on shortly.

im sure if missed a few details but if theres any questions ask away, and i will listen to genuine offers
regards scott

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
you having a complete revamp Scott?

I can vouch for the Taylormade CB's they are in mint condition, sweepspots completely untouched !:rofl:

saxmaster

Assistant Pro
Visit site
yea been offered a great deal thru work playing titleist would be a shame to say no really? when you around south? the arm is now fully healedat last and back to enjoying the game.

Swinger

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
yea been offered a great deal thru work playing titleist would be a shame to say no really? when you around south? the arm is now fully healedat last and back to enjoying the game.

If you get the new Titleist MB's I'll be interested in them when you decide to change again Scott!!

X100 shafts
2 deg upright
1/4 inch long(er than std)
Lamkin Full Cord grips (+4 layers of tape)

Cheers mate.
:):)

Glad to hear your fighting fit again though Scott.:thup:

saxmaster

Assistant Pro
Visit site
hey steve hows it going? i shall be getting ap2's im afraid, was some interesting shots with the mb's i tried haha.

wish you could edit your posts.

gg jacket £100
tm burners £100 excellent beginners irons.
tm cb's £220

all prices inc postage