Forum usage problem - anyone else?

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm currently having a problem with the forum, when I try to go back, it won't let me so I drop down the back button to select where I want to go back too and there is a long list of the same page that I haven't visited that won't let me select anything either. Not having issues when on any other web pages so think it is the forum, anyone else having problems?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Sounds like a fob off, but try another browser like chrome or give your internet cache a clear out and try again.Should give you more of an idea of where the problem lies.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Not everyone has reported it, you need to start troubleshooting somewhere. Fiddling with the forum software/code or trying a different browser are worlds apart in ease of execution. You might have a misbehaving or corrupt plugin on your browser that could be causing it. Calling for the forum to be sorted is a bit premature.
I work in IT and would always check the client pc first before making any changes to my servers as that could possibly make things worse or affect a lot more people.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
thats pc's/windows for you

sometimes a reboot or close and reopen fixes it, sometimes a hammer works wonders and others you end up pulling your hair out, screaming at a screen then saying sod it and watch tv instead :p

glad its sorted

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Playing up doing the exact same thing this morning, no difference to my laptop at all. Anyone else struggling this morning? If it stays like this I'll have to pack the forum in as it's unusable like this.