1 Chinese Renminbi
5 Chinese Renminbi
2 Argentinian Pesos
2 Latvian roubles

Total worth, about 5p

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got 30 Aussie dollars in my wallet which has been there since I went there for work in 2010 and I've left them there since then. Also got some Danish Krone in my pocket as I'm working in Denmark at the minute. Apart from that I've got a jar at home that has around 50 Euros in small denomination coins from various work trips to Europe over the last few years that I never bother to take with me when I go on the next trip. I'm hoping that it will be worth a fortune when/if we finally leave the EU and the £ crashes.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
100 kenyan shilling note ,two american quarters and an ausie fifty cent piece that is about twice the size of our fifty pence .
total value about a fiver.

D

Deleted member 18588

Mrs MM refuses to chuck out anything and, as a result, I have an old wallet upstairs with US, Canadian and Hong Kong dollars, Euros, Sri Lankan rupees, Qatari riyals, UAE dirhams, Kenyan shillings and Egyptian pounds.

Their combined value cannot be more than £20 but she simply refuses to get rid of them, insisting that they "could be useful some day ".

Don't know what sort of world tour she thinks we might be going on.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I suggest we start our own forum exchange. For example I have 30 Aussie dollars in my wallet which are worth around £16.50 at the current rate. If we have any forummers who are going to Australia I am willing to post them the 30 dollars in exchange for a £5 donation to this year's H4H pot.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have got a 2 pound and a 3 pound Scottish note. When I was there a guy gave me them for change of a £5. He told me to keep them as they would become collectors items.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have got a 2 pound and a 3 pound Scottish note. When I was there a guy gave me them for change of a £5. He told me to keep them as they would become collectors items.
Was that you :p, i forgot to sell you one of these :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• item833841_600px alex salmond £20 note.jpg
    item833841_600px alex salmond £20 note.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 3

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I suggest we start our own forum exchange. For example I have 30 Aussie dollars in my wallet which are worth around £16.50 at the current rate. If we have any forummers who are going to Australia I am willing to post them the 30 dollars in exchange for a £5 donation to this year's H4H pot.
If anyones going to Ireland in 1989 they can have my one Punt note.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Prompted me to go through my foreign currency wallet! In no particular order...

250 €
185 Jersey £
30 Aus $
12 US $
70 SA rand
350 Czech Koruna
5000 Hungarian forint
40 of something of which I have no idea!