FOR SALE/TRADE: Lynx Black Cat Irons 3-PW + DW

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Brendy, before you get all "photo police" on me, they'll be up tomorrow :D

Anyway, with the imminent arrival of my Mizzy MP-57's (though I've not heard from the seller yet :(), I am looking to sell my trusty Lynx Black Cats.

If I'm honest, I'm going to be sad to see these go. These irons have been in my bag for 12 years and to be honest, the only reason I sold up is because the Mizzy's aesthetics lured me in and I got them for a great price.

The Black Cats, although 12 years old, are still pretty "up to date". They don't look like old clubs (imho) and they're great looking clubs. They are, I believe, the "higher end" Black Cats and cost me (well, my dad :D) around $800 when we bought them in Florida after they'd just been released.

For 12 years use, they're still in great condition and they're a joy to hit. Grips will probably need replacing but other than that, everything is in great working order.

I'd give the heads a rating of 7/10 and the shafts are an 8 to 9/10.

They're fitted with True Temper Dynamic Gold Stiff Flex shafts and there are 10 clubs in the set. 3 to PW and a "Dual" wedge which I believe is a bit like a SW. It's an odd club, but really handy from about 100 yards in.

I'll get pictures up tomorrow. I'm looking for about £80 plus postage for the set. I would be open to offers. I'm currently looking for a "good" putter and I will need another wedge or two to go along with my new Mizzy PW and my current 60deg Nike SV Tour LW.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Now with picture-y goodness:

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I thought they were a bit pricey.

I sold a set of Mizuno MX 17 that were only 4 years old and had only been used for 3 years for £50.

Secound had stuff is don't hold its price anymore not with the amount of new stuff being knocked out.

I got a set of MP32 Blades SH last winter from one of the Golf shops in inverness that had hardly been used for £100. :p