For Sale: Adams Insight XTD 15* 3 wood (Neutral)

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
For sale: As above, with a stiff Aldila DVS shaft. The head has a few minor scratches on top as a result of two different 'skyed' shots but other than these the head really is in A1 condition. The headcover is undoubtedly one of the best I have seen for a modern wood; it is magnetic, sturdy and a decent length to protect the shaft. It looks good also.

Original Adams grip fitted- rating: 8/10
Shaft rating: 9/10
Head rating: 7-8/10 (only as a result of sky marks, the club has not been used a great deal and as such the rest of the head is as good as new)
Headcover rating: 10/10 (As new)

Reason for sale: I've had this club a while now and whilst it is undoubtedly very straight the ball flight is just a bit low for my liking. It doesn't seem to effect distance compared to other 3 woods as it is definitely a boring flight and produces a decent amount of run when used off the tee, however a higher more rainbow like flight suits my eye much better. As opposed to a low boring shot. Which although useful in windy conditions is going to have to be sacrificed.

I will add some pictures when I get a chance, but for now I am open to offers around the £75 region, or a swap for a similarly set up 3 wood.

Thanks for your time.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not meaning to hijack Eaglehunter but try the Mizuno MX700 as a replacement. I had similar issues with exactly the same fairway wood as you and this has proved an ideal replacement.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not meaning to hijack Eaglehunter but try the Mizuno MX700 as a replacement. I had similar issues with exactly the same fairway wood as you and this has proved an ideal replacement.

No problem, I appreciate the reccomendation- I will be sure to give it a try when I go out testing :)

I just need to sell the club first... :D

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
As promised, below are some pictures. It's a shame Watson didn't win yesterday, as the boost it would have given to the public outlook on Adams clubs may have helped my sale ;)

20072009290.jpg

20072009291.jpg

Obviously the markings at the bottom of the shaft that can be seen in some of the pictures is not actually damage, just the remnants of the sticky residue used to affix the stickers to the club in the shop.

20072009293.jpg

20072009294.jpg

20072009295.jpg

20072009297.jpg

20072009300.jpg

I know I said my asking price was £75, but I am not sure how these sell second hand so I am open to any sensible cash offers. Also I would happily forward the direct golf receipt with the club for proof of authenticity and insurance purposes.