The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Is heartening to see that Scottish goalkeepers are still maintaining the tradition of wildly flapping and grasping at thin air as the ball sails past them into the net.

That’s a bit harsh he’s had a decent game , not sure why he was in no mans land for the goal though.

Reactions: Val

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
That’s a bit harsh he’s had a decent game , not sure why he was in no mans land for the goal though.

To be fair he has made some good saves...but so did Stuart Kennedy in 1975....but he's more fondly remembered for his clutching at Butterflies as the ball kept sailing past him from range

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Garbage display-can't pass, no leader, no ideas as to how to change up, as said before-MEN against boys!
Not looking forward to Friday ( think I'll paint the fence:rolleyes:)
Just wondering if being a Scotland fan means you're a MASOCHIST??:unsure:
Dreadful display-absolute crap!....Darren Fletcher saying "nothing between the two teams, just two goals"..WTF was he watching/ is he on drugs???
Now all the excuses will be trotted out ( just admit it..'WE WERE CRAP!!!):mad::mad::poop::poop:

D

Deleted member 16999

Garbage display-can't pass, no leader, no ideas as to how to change up, as said before-MEN against boys!
Not looking forward to Friday ( think I'll paint the fence:rolleyes:)
Just wondering if being a Scotland fan means you're a MASOCHIST??:unsure:
Dreadful display-absolute crap!....Darren Fletcher saying "nothing between the two teams, just two goals"..WTF was he watching/ is he on drugs???
Now all the excuses will be trotted out ( just admit it..'WE WERE CRAP!!!):mad::mad::poop::poop:
Remember though, sometimes the win is more important than the performance.
I’m sure you’ll take the same performance and a 1-0 win on friday.;)

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
E32XlrWWQAAyv2M