The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Not the first time you’ve called Kane a donkey you maybe should stick to burning your sausages ?
He’s been a non factor again. He’s not as good as as everyone makes out. I did choose him as golden boot as I’m sure he will score a couple of pens and have a few on a plate that even Sterling could score

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Rashford has been largely awful playing on the left at United since Christmas. On the occasions he has been pushed out to the right he has been even worse. So where does Southgate use him when he comes on?

If England hang on to win here it will be despite Southgate, not because of him. A truly top class side would be out of sight by now against a very average Croatia.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Rashford has been largely awful playing on the left at United since Christmas. On the occasions he has been pushed out to the right he has been even worse. So where does Southgate use him when he comes on?

If England hang on to win here it will be despite Southgate, not because of him. A truly top class side would be out of sight by now against a very average Croatia.

This in buckets ?

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
He’s been a non factor again. He’s not as good as as everyone makes out. I did choose him as golden boot as I’m sure he will score a couple of pens and have a few on a plate that even Sterling could score

Your right he’s hardly been in the game today but he is as good as everyone makes out you only have to look at his goal scoring record, you’re on a wind up or don’t know much about football

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site

We aren't hanging by any stretch.

I do wondered why some people bother watching these games.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Your right he’s hardly been in the game today but he is as good as everyone makes out you only have to look at his goal scoring record, you’re on a wind up or don’t know much about football
He’s slow. Hence why I call him a donkey. That’s all. His goal scoring record is good but he’s still a donkey

Pin-seeker

Visit site

RashFord is bang average for me.
But he gets a pass because of the good charity work he does IMO.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
We aren't hanging by any stretch.

I do wondered why some people bother watching these games.

I watch because, with wealth of talent at Southgate’s disposal, we should be strolling this and providing the watching public with some entertainment into the bargain. But I’m afraid Southgate just doesn’t seem to make the best of what he has available to him.

I agree we’re not hanging on for grim death, but this has been largely uninspiring stuff against a Croatia side largely past its sell by date.