The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good opening but very even now.
We needed to score when on top.
Mount brilliant ,but to much down the left we need to switch it about a bit.
Kane non existent playing deep and not in the box enough.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sterling is getting into good positions and causing panic but he still can’t hit a cows backside with a banjo. It’s hos most frustrating trait

I agree. He can be bloody useless all round but I think he's done ok today so far. He seems an easy target for criticism for me but there are plenty out there playing worse - Walker for one! Kane too although service been poor in his defence. Rice is ok but everything slows or stops when he's in possession.

Come on England!!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Scary, but encouraging news too!

Denmark team doctor Morten Boesen says Christian Eriksen suffered cardiac arrest and that ”he was gone” before he was resuscitated.

Boesen led the work in giving Eriksen CPR after he collapsed during Denmark’s European Championship game against Finland on Saturday. Boesen says ”we got him back after one defib. That’s quite fast.”

Eriksen is in stable condition in a Copenhagen hospital.

Denmark coach Kasper Hjulmand says he spoken to Eriksen via video link and says it was ”good to see him smile.”

Hjulmand says Eriksen was more concerned about his teammates’ well being and asked how they were doing.

Hjulmand says ”that’s typical Christian.”

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I agree. He can be bloody useless all round but I think he's done ok today so far. He seems an easy target for criticism for me but there are plenty out there playing worse - Walker for one! Kane too although service been poor in his defence. Rice is ok but everything slows or stops when he's in possession.

Come on England!!

easy target when he wastes so many promising positions, England dont get as many as City do ;)

D

Deleted member 15344

Come on England!!

The service will be poor when Kane spends most of his time dropping deep - a number of times you could see there would be a chance to put the ball into the box yet Kane was sitting back outside the box ?‍♂️ - Walkers delivery doesn’t help and Trippier just won’t provide any width

It’s narrow and slow - will be a solid draw. No idea why he didn’t put Sancho on the bench - someone who would provide some width