Football season tickets.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Anyone got one?

How much did you pay?

What team?

Mr and Missis Tash.
£515 - £50 = £465 as we couldn't get to two games last year and sold them back to the club.

Young Bradley Tash.
£105

Man City.

Any others

D

Deleted member 1740

£855 for mine, I'm desperately trying to get my Lad a ST but it seems I'd need a letter off god.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My son, 17, just got his renewal through for Newcastle. Junior ticket in the family enclosure, £60. Ridiculous value, they have kept the same prices as in the championship.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Arsenal fan. Nope, albeit there is still one in my name, I gave it up when it went above #300 a year, its over 4 times that now on all accounts

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
I had 2 for united last year in the evolution suite but unsure if I will again this year. It's difficult getting up to the mid week games in time to make use of it.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
£380 Leicester City and my son was free. Same price next season, although my lad now has to pay £60 because he has gone up an age bracket. Obviously the 2015/16 tickets were the best value ever.

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
Go on , how much, although to be fair to United from what Ive seen for general tickets, they dont charge silly money. May be different for corporate though.

I get them under list price but 4k each. It does include 5 hours of drinking every game, 3 course meal, and all the other usual perks. My table was overlooking the pitch too and next to the players boxes so got to meet a few few players etc. If I could get to every game I'd be happy to do it again but getting more and more difficult to get to the midweek games early enough to take advantage of it. Switched jobs too so more difficult to get the time off.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I get them under list price but 4k each. It does include 5 hours of drinking every game, 3 course meal, and all the other usual perks. My table was overlooking the pitch too and next to the players boxes so got to meet a few few players etc. If I could get to every game I'd be happy to do it again but getting more and more difficult to get to the midweek games early enough to take advantage of it. Switched jobs too so more difficult to get the time off.

Wow, you must be a high-faluting type of guy, to pay that much. Either that or you REALLY like Prawns.;)

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
Wow, you must be a high-faluting type of guy, to pay that much. Either that or you REALLY like Prawns.;)

Haha I wouldn't say that, I'm more of a burger and chips man. In fact they do a mean burger stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. I had a good year end bonus and decided it was a good chance to do it. I got a good deal as I know the official hospitality reseller. After I got paid back by mates coming on the other ticket and selling a couple of the games I couldn't get to I was only really down about 2500 which was worth it for the number of games I managed to get to. Some of the biggest games sell for £100-120 for normal tickets if you get them from season ticket holders so didn't work out too badly