Fat-Boy Update

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
No change this week, 18st 9lb, although trainer says this is likely as building muscle aswell as burning fat with the new regeime. Have been told to lay of weights and concentrate on CV/Fat Burner programmes.

A big challenge awaits tonight, a wedding is the occassion and the bar is COMPLETELY FREE from 4pm to close. I am sure my willpower will hold however.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Glad your sticking with it mate, you still need to be doing weights to get the most from your training, work in a circuit and do high reps around 20-25 reps for 4 sets with a short pause (about 30-45 secs)

My training is coming on OK, wanting to get back to my old size before I stopped training two years ago. I know its not the best for my golf swing but I prefer being at my strongest.

good luck tonight mate, stick with it and go mad at your mates stag night.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
A few beers won't be too bad for you. After all you've gone from almost every night and cut it right back so one blow out will be good. Have fun and keep working. You have my full support across the ethos of internet space. Keep it going buddy

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
A few beers won't be too bad for you. After all you've gone from almost every night and cut it right back so one blow out will be good. Have fun and keep working. You have my full support across the ethos of internet space. Keep it going buddy

Are you encouraging binge drinking Homer ;)

stick at it though Jon, will be worth it in the end.