Fantasy RTD - Week Six

Bunkers

Head Pro
Visit site
Howdy

What a fantastic week of golf! A strong European showing at the Accenture World Matchplay last week helped a certain Bunkers to climb to victory in the GM Forum Challenge this week. A mere 1036743 euros separate the top 20 in the league this week and with another WGC and the Masters on the horizon, there is plenty of cash on offer to boost team coffers. Top 5 this week is as follows:

1 Raymond Oliphant Bunker's Ba'Bags (5258719 euros)
2 Guy Hall Guy's Gimps (5216044 euros)
3 Andre Kasel Castle's Team (5189206 euros)
4 chris dorsett PROPER RUBBISH (5137167 euros)
5 Tiger de Souza Zorro Select XI (5130465 euros)

Unless i'm mistaken, the European tour has a rest week this week before the second of the WGC tournaments, the Cadillac Championship at Doral starting on the 10th March.

Lots of time to make some changes before then. Most of the big-guns are playing in the Honda Classic on the PGA tour this week so scouting for European form will provide me with enough of an excuse to watch golf all weekend again!

Good luck chaps!

Adi2Dassler

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I notice that no money is on offer during The Masters, no point in building your team up for that tourney, concentrate on the smaller ones.

Bunkers

Head Pro
Visit site
I notice that no money is on offer during The Masters, no point in building your team up for that tourney, concentrate on the smaller ones.

Eh? There is no prize fund up on the European tour website against the Masters as yet but all moneies won will count towards the RTD. Last years prize fund for the Masters was over $5million. No prize fund against the Open or USPGA yet either but they all will count for both RTD and Fantasy RTD ;)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
THe only 2 good things about this week are :-

I'm still ahead of Fragger - but not by much!
I didn't drop as many places as Homer!

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got the 2 finalists and still dropped to 7th. I'm gonna be the grey man who isnt noticed until the last couple of weeks when I storm through to piss you all off and take the win :D

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
As far as I'm aware it's only R2D counting events that matter to the Fantasy League. SO WGC events amd Majors count but things like this week or the PLayers wont.

Means I can have a week off to lick my wounds.........