Fantasy RTD - Week Five

Bunkers

Head Pro
Visit site
Howdy

Despite not many of the big-guns playing in New Dehli and a comparatively paltry purse being chased last week, there have been a few significant changes in the GM Forum Fantasy RTD league. Big move this week for a chap called Homer (must be new to the forum, never heard of him!) who slots into first place, however, with less than 500,000 euros separating the top 20 and all the WGC and Majors to come, everything remains wide open!

This weeks top 5 are:

1 Martin Bedborough (Homers Honchos) 2818848 euros
2 Peter van (Grijfland Necoma) 2785794 euros
3 Guy Hall (Guy's Gimps) 2782071 euros
4 Raymond Oliphant (Bunker's Ba'Bags) 2762338 euros
5 steve montague (fundy1000) 2676133 euros

This week is the first of the WGC of 2011, the Accenture Match Play Championship at Dove Mountain. Top 64 players from the official golf world rankings will play knockout match play for big, big money. Pick 'em wisely chaps as this week could be moving week!

Ray

Owen_Thomas_14

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I googled draw for Accenture Matchplay and it came up(make sure you pick the 2011 one though ;)).

Ive got 13 playing this week, but ill have at least 1 out after the first round with Kaymer up against Noh but i like my chances :) :D.

T

thecraw

Woohoo, finally got a move in the right direction. It pays off to sub players in and out!

Fabian your next on my radar!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
12 in play this week once I've made my decisions and then back to a full 15 next. I've a feeling there will be some shocks and so a few big names will go early. The secret will be getting the last 4 europeans standing

T

thecraw

Yip think I have Donald, Manassero and Kaymer left.

Didn't think big Jimmy cigar puffer would have progressed. Chuffin well done big hair!