Fancy one of these?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
[video=youtube;0CoTwIl3APw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CoTwIl3APw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

can see a few old fogeys having a fit if they saw someone using one:D

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
I wouldn't mind others using them, but it's definitely not for me. I love walking. Plus I am absolutely hopeless at both skateboarding and snowboarding and doubt I would fare much better on one of these golf board thingies, especially if I had to balance a golf bag on my back as well.

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I wouldn't mind others using them, but it's definitely not for me. I love walking. Plus I am absolutely hopeless at both skateboarding and snowboarding and doubt I would fare much better on one of these golf board thingies, especially if I had to balance a golf bag on my back as well.

There is a strap on version...oo er
maxresdefault.jpg

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I would only go for the one with the handle unless you were a really experienced skateboarder/ snowboarder. The handle just felt so much easier to aid balance, no fear of falling off, but falling off one without a handle, with clubs strapped on my back just seems a not so good way to fall.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Yeah, the one with the handle I could probably pull off. Still, as I said, I quite like walking. Plus I think our greenkeeper and course marshall would be in fits if someone brought one to our course, no matter what the manufacturer claims how little damage they cause. But if I ever had a chance to try one on a holiday or at a golf show, I would probably give it a go. It does look like fun.

Copernicus

Club Champion
Visit site
Oh yes please!!
And, it's probably sacrilege to say it, but are they not just begging for someone to work out how to swing whilst riding sideways on one and thus blending the games of golf and polo?