Fame at last

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Request it be a) taken down or b) you be paid

It doesn't have a CC0 license, it's illegal. Too many companies get away with this.
I don't want them to take it down, it gives my club a bit of prestige. They wouldn't pay if I asked, they'd take it down & I would rather it was there. And I'm a retired pro photographer, I understand about copyright.

golfempire

www.golfempire.co.uk
I don't want them to take it down, it gives my club a bit of prestige. They wouldn't pay if I asked, they'd take it down & I would rather it was there. And I'm a retired pro photographer, I understand about copyright.

Just to confirm that the photo in question was supplied to us by the golf club (therefore we assumed it was ok to use).

We had an image on file for them but they specifically wanted one that included Cleadon water tower and asked if we could swap it over.

Maninblack is correct.... we wouldn't pay :p but likewise we'd quickly remove it if it was causing any problems, although that doesn't appear to the case, so hopefully all good but just wanted to clear that up.

btw, it looks a lovely course (coastal heathland?) and the opens seem cracking value!

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
Just to confirm that the photo in question was supplied to us by the golf club (therefore we assumed it was ok to use).

We had an image on file for them but they specifically wanted one that included Cleadon water tower and asked if we could swap it over.

Maninblack is correct.... we wouldn't pay :p but likewise we'd quickly remove it if it was causing any problems, although that doesn't appear to the case, so hopefully all good but just wanted to clear that up.

btw, it looks a lovely course (coastal heathland?) and the opens seem cracking value!
The club know that they can use my photos however they like. I've been a member for about 65 years & do what I can to help. It's nice to see one's work displayed & I don't mind at all. I wouldn't ask for money, I retired last year & it would only cause problems with the tax man!

And yes, it's a great course, built on limestone & open & dry virtually all year round.